If it looks like a bellows, we can make it. Need 3 or 3,000? We can help. Need a zipper? We can do that too. Need it high temp or low temp? Yes and yes! When you work with Crushproof you get access to every manufacturing style available and an experienced team ready to solve your complex design challenges. Most of our bellows don’t require any tooling, but even those that do won’t break the bank.
We offer formed rubber, dipped plastisol, welded polyurethane, and five different sewn options. All the material information is listed out below. We have something that will fit almost any application.
If you have small needs now and hope for very high volumes later, we can help you grow and keep your costs manageable along the way. We welcome new ideas and start-ups as well as those clogged up fixtures and ball screws that have been begging for a cover for years. No project is too big or small in size or volume.
Speaking of sizes, we can go from 3/8” up to barrel-sized. Our parts are found on naval ships, aircraft, industrial equipment, lasers, saws, furniture, medical devices, and oil rigs. We’ve got you covered!
- Neoprene Coated Nylon: Temp. Range -60⁰F to +250⁰F. Resistance to Oil and water.
- Hypalon Coated Nylon: Temp. Range -60⁰F to +300⁰F. Resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Aluminum Coated Fiberglass: Temp. Range -100⁰F to +550⁰F. Resistance to very high temperature applications. (weld splatter/hot chips, etc.)
- Teflon Coated Fiberglass: Temp. Range -100⁰F to +500⁰F. Used in applications where specific chemical attack makes other materials unsuitable.
- Silicone Coated Fiberglass: Temp. Range -65⁰F to +500⁰F. Comes in a material thickness of .010 in white. High abrasions resistance and tensile strength.
- Polyurethane: is available from .005 to .040 thick. Temp. Range -60⁰F to +225⁰F.