Types of Plastic Hoses Available at Crushproof Tubing
Even though we only use members of the polyethylene family, there are different ways that we make the hoses that allow for a wide variety of properties. The big advantage to using one family of material is that it us to keep our costs low and turnaround times quick. Here is a list of what we can do for you.
- Custom colors
- Custom thickness
- Custom lengths
- Free samples
- Static dissipative
- Light duty
- Stretch or fixed length
- Heavy duty
- Custom ends
- Bagging and labeling service
- Assembly work
Beneficial Features of Plastic Hoses at Crushproof Tubing
There are many benefits our plastic hoses offer. Here are a few of them:
- Our durable and high-quality polyethylene hoses are lightweight and 100% recyclable.
- Their interior portion is smooth, with only a helical seam that runs along the length, thereby making it easy for liquids, fluids, and gases to flow seamlessly.
- We use polyethylene that offers advantages such as chemical inertness, corrosion resistance, cost effectiveness, durability, and flexibility.
- It has good puncture resistance.
- These are suitable in low-pressure applications.
- Specialized tooling and years of experience mean that we can cater to your exact requirements and offer on-time deliveries at affordable prices.
- We have an excellent team who offers technical assistance when it comes to choose the right tubing or hose for your application.
- We offer free CAD designs and drawings, normally within 1-2 business days.
- We offer the best possible customization in terms of tube length, color, fixed or stretchable pattern, thickness, and more, depending upon the application.
- We offer end-to-end services, from choosing the tube properties to assembly and installation.
Applications of Our Plastic Hoses
There are several industries where flexible plastic tubing and hoses are required. These include:
- Food and beverages
- Swimming pools
- Protective covers
- Drainage systems
- Material transfer
- Air/gas conveying