Flexible Plastic Tubing and Hose
Polyethylene has been effectively used in various industrial and engineering components for decades now. It offers many benefits such as corrosion resistance and durability and a great option where transfer of materials, gases, or fluids is required. Crushproof Tubing is an experienced manufacturer of a variety of plastic tubes and hoses and has been in the hose solutions business since 1949.
Types of Plastic Hoses Available at Crushproof Tubing
Even though we only use members of the polyethylene family, there are different ways that we make the hoses that allow for a wide variety of properties. The big advantage to using one family of material is that it us to keep our costs low and turnaround times quick. Here is a list of what we can do for you.
- Custom colors
- Custom thickness
- Custom lengths
- Free samples
- Static dissipative
- Light duty
- Stretch or fixed length
- Heavy duty
- Custom ends
- Bagging and labeling service
- Assembly work
Beneficial Features of Plastic Hoses at Crushproof Tubing
There are many benefits our plastic hoses offer. Here are a few of them:
- Our durable and high-quality polyethylene hoses are lightweight and 100% recyclable.
- Their interior portion is smooth, with only a helical seam that runs along the length, thereby making it easy for liquids, fluids, and gases to flow seamlessly.
- We use polyethylene that offers advantages such as chemical inertness, corrosion resistance, cost effectiveness, durability, and flexibility.
- It has good puncture resistance.
- These are suitable in low-pressure applications.
- Specialized tooling and years of experience mean that we can cater to your exact requirements and offer on-time deliveries at affordable prices.
- We have an excellent team who offers technical assistance when it comes to choose the right tubing or hose for your application.
- We offer free CAD designs and drawings, normally within 1-2 business days.
- We offer the best possible customization in terms of tube length, color, fixed or stretchable pattern, thickness, and more, depending upon the application.
- We offer end-to-end services, from choosing the tube properties to assembly and installation.
Applications of Our Plastic Hoses
There are several industries where flexible plastic tubing and hoses are required. These include:
- Food and beverages
- Swimming pools
- Protective covers
- Drainage systems
- Material transfer
- Air/gas conveying
Crushproof Tubing is ISO 9001:2015 certified, which shows our commitment towards quality. We make high-quality, lightweight, durable, and 100% recyclable plastic hoses, which can be used across industries. We offer customization at affordable prices, and all these factors have earned us many happy and loyal customers. Working with us means you are getting an access to our vast industry experience, free drawings, free design assistance, as well as custom rubber tubing options. Being a solutions company, we can provide custom plastic, custom rubber, and custom assembly options, which will meet all your needs on-budget, and on-time.
Please be sure to check-out our Build-A-Hose page to request a free, custom sample hose and in about one week you will receive your production-quality sample and a quote. No risk and no strings attached. If you want to know further details about our plastic hoses, you can reach us at 800.654.6858 or through our contact form here. Our expert team looks forward to working with you.