Air Intake Hose & Tubing
An air intake hose from Crushproof® Tubing is the answer to awkward, rough, and loose connections on your air intake system. Why struggle with wire snips, scissors, tape, and adapters when you could have a custom length air intake hose? Made of high quality rubber, these air intake tubes feature custom sized cuffs to fit the space you need right out of the box. The best part? We can do all this at a price comparable to that of the reels of plastic you’re buying now. You’ll save assembly time and produce a cleaner looking and better functioning intake system… things your customers will appreciate.
Crushproof® brand rubber air intake hoses also offer features and solutions that other manufacturer’s products can’t. Our parts are available with bend radii as low as zero, and you can’t get any better than that! Fabric and wire won’t even come close. They can also handle temperatures of up to 300° F and survive down to -40° F. We also offer chemical resistant and flame retardant air intake tubes for extreme applications or oil resistance for the petrol and heavy equipment industries. Whatever your air intake system needs, we have a solution at a great price.
Please take advantage of our free, custom sample program today by visiting our Build-A-Hose page. In about a week you’ll have a new rubber air intake hose solution on your doorstep at a price your company can’t afford to pass-up.
Types and Features of Flexible Intake Tubing Available at Crushproof Tubing
Get rid of loose connections and leakages with a custom fit that can be flexibly routed inside virtually any compartment. Here are a few types of rubber air intake tubing that we offer:
- Heavy Equipment Air Intake
- Fixed Shape (Elbow) Air Intake
- ATV Air Intake
- Large Intake Hose
- Flexible Air Intake Hose
- Stretchable Intake Hose
Beneficial Features of Rubber Air Intake Hose Tubing
Our expert team has seen it all and can design something that will meet your specs at affordable prices. Here are a few beneficial features of our air intake hose tubing:
- Custom length.
- Custom ID.
- Customized cuff ID and length.
- Near zero bend radius design options.
- Withstand a very wide temperature range from -60 to +350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chemical and oil resistant and/or flame-retardant material options.
- Reduce assembly time and improve the functioning of the air intake system with improved fit and flexibility.
- Free, custom samples.
- Free CAD drawings.
- Low order minimums.
- Quick delivery for even full custom parts.
- No tooling fees on most designs.
- We offer technical assistance to enable you to choose the right rubber air intake tubing for your application.
- Based on your requirements, we can easily customize the air intake hose tubing length, color, pattern, thickness, and more. We offer air intake hoses in many shapes and sizes.
- We offer end-to-end services, right from choosing the tubing to kitting and assembly.
Applications of Air Intake Hose Tubing
Flexible air intake hoses are used in many industries. Here are some of the application areas:
- Golf carts
- Street paving equipment
- Cooling systems
- Heavy equipment
- Oil & gas
Crushproof Tubing is ISO 9001:2015 certified, and this is a testament to our focus on quality. We are experts at customizing based on your requirements, and have sufficient experience with a market presence of over 70 years. Our customers have certainly benefitted from our experience, free drawings, free design assistance, as well as custom air hose tubing options. We can meet all your needs within your budget and on-time.