Impact of Covid-19: Steps and Precautions Taken by Crushproof Tubing to Reduce Health and Business Risks
Covid-19, the new strain of the coronavirus category that was reported by China almost three months ago to the World Health Organization (WHO) has hugely impacted lives and economies globally. WHO has already declared it a pandemic due to the wide and rapid spread. Amid all these delays, panic, and crisis, many US-based manufacturers and suppliers like Crushproof Tubing have taken precautions to safeguard its employees as well as prevent delays in terms of production and deliveries.
Precautions Taken by Crushproof Tubing
Here are some steps taken by the company which are helping the company reduce business losses as well as safeguarding their employees:
- Any employee presenting with any potential symptoms will be kept away from our factory until they are medically cleared to return.
- We are open for business and production is at normal levels at this time.
- All inventories at the company’s manufacturing units are stored safely and cleaned as required.
- Our supply chain is intact and producing as normal. All of our core suppliers are in the USA, so we do not have some import issues that others are experiencing.
- We have had increased orders from our breathing safety, military, and medical industry customers, but lead times are still approximately 30 days like normal.
- The company has already conducted multiple training sessions to educate its employees about this disease and the risk factors involved. Crushproof continues to communicate with its employees through formal and informal modes of communication to raise their awareness and keep everyone as safe as possible.
All these practices are helping the company stay afloat in these difficult times so that it can continue to supply critical items to manufacturers of equipment that keeps the world safe and healthy. Now more than ever, you can count on Crushproof to be there when it matters most.